…which you still write, anyway! 🙂
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
I did a 10 Things before and I guess they need 15 more. Plus, with people tagging me – peer pressure!
- Dishwashing is suicide. Anything but the dishes.
- My OC-ness is more suicidal.
- I think I’m just good with the dressing and making up part, go to a place and hang with friends. Sometimes when I’m done with the dress rehearsal and makeup, I do not feel like going out anymore. I am just happily contented with the rehearsal. J
- I stacked two volumes of my journal back home when I was in highschool and one fourth of those are all talk about how I hate my mom. I’ll be burning those soon.
- I’m not a “morning person” but just a breakfast in bed person. When you’re so used to waking up at noon, you are best eating lunch with a headache on the side.
- I collect watches, stationeries and all kinds of fancy paper, headbands, magazines, jewelry (custom made, fashion and genuine), and um, shoes.
- I’m addicted to lotions, Magnolia Blossom, tissues, and alcohol.
- I lost the final round of a major spelling bee with Mimi years ago when I spelled PASAD for façade. How embarrassing.
- My karaoke songs are always No More Rhyme and Especially for You by Kylie Minogue and Jay Pascual would hog the mic to sing duet with me. I miss you, boy!
- I sneezed all my 26 years in life. If I do not have a cold in a day, there’s something wrong with me.
- Rewind two years ago when I had an article published at the local newspaper about Cebu’s Red Light district. You can blackmail me with that info to my parents who never had clue.
- There’s a small red mole on my chest. Who ever has heard of red moles?
- Planners, organizers and calendars are my life. I need something to write on whenever an idea strikes.
- My phone is practically glued to my palm. Somebody has to keep me busy and preoccupied to keep my hands off it. Babe? Haha.
- I cry at Tagalog movies, weddings, thinking of my mom, Walt Disney cartoons, seeing people crying, getting hurt. Ah. A Walking dam is me.
- A meal is never complete with ice cream or chocolate cake or sugar frosting or mangoes or bananas or flan.
- Only four people can get away with calling me “baktin”.
- I will authorize him to upload a scandalous video if and only if I’m dead.
- I get annoyed with “Can you make tawag that manong over there?” “Please make silip if he’s there already.”
- If you messed up with your “their, there, its, it’s”, friendship is over hahaha joke.
- I never leave home without my eyeliner, asthma coke powder, and jewelry on my wrist.
- I will donate my boobs to breast cancer stricken women before I die.
- For the first time, I’m declaring I’m in love and I am lost.
- I hate it when people take food off my plate. It’s the mother of all rudeness.
- I eat with my spoon on my left hand. I’m right handed.
Fedz, Mitz and Kate loves… thanks for the tag. Haha. Pressure!