GARB is on the lookout for the faces of tomorrow. We are scouting for talent through various sites and locally with model agents.
Men’s and Women’s Fashion
• Fashion Divisions book models for catalogs, editorials, advertisements, runways and other promotions in which clothing or beauty products are featured.
• Applicants must stand between 5?9 and 6?2 (men) or 5?7 and 6?0 (women).
• Commercial Print, also known as Lifestyle Modeling involves modeling in newspapers,
magazines and catalogs in which any product (non-clothing) or service (such as cruise lines and resorts) is featured.
• Applicants must be 20 years of age or older and be in good physical condition.
• Male applicants must be 5?8 or taller.
• Female applicants must be 5?7 or taller.
TV & Film
• TV & Film Divisions book actors for TV shows, music videos, webisodes, commercials,
theatre productions and movies.
• Applicants must have prior acting experience to gain representation by a top tier agency.
• For teenagers ‘acting experience’ can include high school theatre, drama and singing experience. Adults must have the previously mentioned experience plus some formal acting/vocal training.
We welcome email submissions.
Upon receipt of submissions, we will give feedback to individual applicants within 7 days.
+ A visibile FACE photo (raw, edited, made-up/not)
+ A full-BODY shot (exposed upper body physiques for MEN and swimsuit shots for WOMEN are highly recommended)
EMAIL these to:
For inquiries, text and/or call: