Let’s just say that another failed relationship, although it doesn’t make you feel better, means that growth is around the corner. It’s just not present in that relationship.
It could be that I am just tired but hey, whoever said there is a perfect girlfriend must be single ‘til now – because he mustn’t have given up. Tell you what sucker – GOOD LUCK. You must have been kept in the dark for so long. Repeat after me: THERE IS NO PERFECT GIRLFRIEND. There is, though, a PERFECT EX GIRLFRIEND. I know that. Wink. Wink.
My boyfriend and I fought all the time it is surprising if we’re even friends for a day. He hates me. I hate all of him. I’d get so much as rant through tears and throw his shoes all over the house and he just tells me to stop because what I’m doing is so out of character. True, I should have thrown his Nikes at him.
Instead of asking what is wrong with him, maybe I should ask myself what is wrong with me. Well, he just told me everything he hates about me. So yes, writing and self-promoting oneself isn’t all what I do. Highlighting and self-demoting?
“You get jealous at the smallest things….You nag…. I have been hearing all about how you hated the day I didn’t tell you I was going out of town and I have a feeling I will be hearing about it for 24 hours…. You cannot stay put at home on weekends…What is that you are wearing!.. I hate the way you think… I’m not like you who wants to be out all the time, wants to eat out all the time…”
Oh well, my man should know that:
- Jealousy is insecurity that can be muffled by a series of compliments and appreciation.
- Two kisses is just right. More is just hot.
- You may be problem solvers but we just needed a shoulder – a broad shoulder to cry on.
- If I am so extravagant, I maintain thy own lifestyle – not you. If you are not into the same things as I am, it doesn’t make you a bad person.
- I am not asking for it. I dress up because I am doing this for myself – not for anybody. If anyone has a problem with that – good luck to you and your blue balls.
No one is going to pat you on the back for being a good girlfriend but at least you tried. Should we ask our exes if we’ve been everything but?
So… I AM NOT THE ONE, yet. That one you got if all figured all out since 7 months ago when you almost said, “Britney could make a good housewife than you.”
So… You got hurt by another woman. I am not her. I did not hurt you. We have all gotten played so what makes you or anyone out there who is hurting any different?
My boyfriend read this over my shoulder. He hates me more now.