Oh. Hello. It’s the inevitable Valentine post for the love month. Last year I wasn’t so lucky with a relationship that foiled just when it was starting to get tough so yes, scratch that. But this year has been all good. I didn’t cross my fingers but it was all good. Right now, because I’m in a relationship, I’m vexed at looking for the a decent Valentines gift. I thought:
Don’t give him something gadget-y. It’s not his birthday. Don’t give him a photo frame of you or both of you in it. It’s fine when you are in your one month but more of those frames could send him out of the door. No relationship guy is that vain. Don’t do the polo shirts and the caps and the jerseys. Again, save those for his birthday.
See, Valentines is all about the both of you – the we part that can only be validated if you:
1. cook home made dinner
2. hand him tickets to a show that you two will watch together and of course, something you both love
3. stay overnight at Abaca Resorts
4. do that Skywalk Adventure in Crown Regency
5. indulge his vain side with grooming products and expensive pampering caprices
6. run a hot bath with scented candles around it – massage parlor baby!
7. shower him with intimate bedroom gifts *wink*
8. or a his and hers novelty gift – pillows, mugs, Truffles!
9. plan a trip to Bantayan!
Ah… what to do? Haha. Three more days, people. Enjoy your Valentine.:)
Love is work… but it is the best job in the world.