Japanese lifestyle brand Muji launches Muji to Go, a campaign that puts the spotlight on Muji’s unique, functional items that are specially designed for any form of travel. Muji ensures providing the right mix of comfort through these portable and compact items. They are even great for creating and storing unforgettable travel memories with the best travel companions with #MUJITOGO.
Muji to Go items include the following:
1) The Neck Cushion – It works as a portable pillow for your neck, lower back and legs. An iconic best-seller worldwide, this Muji to Go item is available in different colors of washable cotton jersey and soft nylon covers. The microbeads follow the shape of your body for a snug and comfortable fit.
2) Hard and Soft Carry Cases – Save yourself from the stress of excess. Every luggage size is designed to carry enough items for a specific number of days of travel.
33L – 2 to 3 days
60L – 5 to 6 days
85L – 7 to 8 days
102 L – 9 to 10 days
3) Hanging Bath Cases – Bring your bath essentials in a compact case. With its built-in hanger, it easily fits right in your luggage and blends in well in the bathroom. For a cleaner look, try using the EVA pouch for your toiletries.
4) Garment Cases – Plan and sort the clothes and items in an efficient way. It makes packing and unpacking easier and your luggage neat and organized. These are available in small, medium and large.
5) Skincare Line (in travel sizes) – Never forget a complete and healthy skincare habit. Available in 3 different moisture levels to suit your skin’s needs, the Muji Sensitive Skin series line has portable, travel-sized bottles to hydrate and protect your skin against harsh weather and temperature changes.
6) Nylon Tote Bags – Use water-repellent nylon bags in stylish colors and designs to go around new towns and cities while carrying your important, personal items and shopping finds.
7) Gusset Garment Cases with Deodorizing Properties – An added feature of these garment cases is their deodorizing property that contain and refresh scents from dirty clothes. It prevents the bad smell from spreading on other items in your case.
8) Handy Notebooks and Pens – Jot down directions, landmarks, shopping lists and more in small, handy notebooks.
9) Passport Case – Make sure that all the important documents are in one case. Together with your passport, you can keep your IDs, extra money, calling cards and more in this case.
10) Portable Boston Bags and Rucksacks – For active tourists like the explorers and backpackers who prefer quick transfers and hands-free trips, these bags are made suitable for them.
11) Portable Washboard – A washboard is a tool designed for hand washing clothing. The traditional washboard is usually constructed with a rectangular wooden frame in which are mounted a series of ridges for the clothing to be rubbed upon. MUJI’s washing board is made of polyethylene makes you to use it easily in the kitchen, or bathroom sink. Its portable size is suited for washing small laundry while traveling.
12)Mobile Speakers – Bring your music with you through these foldable speakers with a built-in amplifier for great effects. Connection cord can be packed neatly away inside the speaker for protection and packing purposes.