These questions have no right or wrong answers.
Because sometimes asking the right question is the answer. I got this from Aimee.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
24. All my social networks site says I’m born in 1980. Hahaha.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Because we are afraid of being happy and we think we don’t deserve to be happy.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Mostly likeLY I’ve done it. Now who wants to play I Never?
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Garbage. Literal and figuratively speaking.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Being in the center of events haha. Pets. Whatever.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
..what I believe in.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
40 years! Damn. Yes, hell, I will. I would have sprouted 15 babies by then.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
Moved out from my parent’s house and lived alone. For 4 years already. Yes, I’m smug.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
All. OC is me.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
“I can understand that she can be misunderstood sometimes. In all honesty, she is like that and that. And yes, she is my friend.”
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Ah, yes. The most intelligent people are INsane sometimes.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Eat with my left hand. Write with my right.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because we all have different wants and needs and culture and upbringing. Some people just don’t get it.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Go to LA and shop at Rodeo Drive. No time. Haha. So shallow.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes. An old Clarins compact that I absolutely love but I should be throwing away already.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Greece. The place is like Philippines only they say, “Opa!”
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Hahaha. Who ever thought of that??
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Worried genuis. Blasted no other choice.
22. Why are you, you?
Because of my past and the people I have had relationships with whether they are old friends, old boyfriends, old officemates.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you.
25. What are you most grateful for?
The people around me. I cannot live alone.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
What the hell. Neither.
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes. Whatever that means.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
I can’t even remember. 🙂
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Reading about fairy tales and hugging my mom’s stomach while I fall off to sleep.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Graduation. High school. Fun times.
32. If not now, then when?
3. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yeah! Andrea. Lol.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
I don’t know.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Of course. But it is best to know which is the lesser evil.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
No. I’d employ myself at my company. Hahah.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work. No work is boring.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
i DON’T KNOW.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Send spam to friends and family – have a party.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aren’t I?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Boring people do that. Be mediocre.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
That is a pretty good advice.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
I’m not afraid to make a mistake.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Vote for the upcoming elections. Call it lazy, apathetic. I just don’t care.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
All the time. Whenever I have asthma.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
Yes! I love my life and everything and everyone involved in it.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Yes! I keep online journals. Photos. Blogs. Everything is documented in my life.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Myself. I’m proud to say I hardly need my parents to make decisions for me.