Yes, the birthday blog. I’ve managed to make a habit of doing this here, here, here and here. I know this is kind of late but hell, I declare October MY MONTH. Now let’s get to the essentials. See below my birthday resolutions:
1. Style wardrobe for tomorrow the night before
Don’t you just hate it when you wake up in the morning and you scramble to find your clothes let alone mix and match it? From now on, I vow to style my clothes the night before! Even celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe said so! Actually, I just want the extra minutes of sleeping. 🙂 Hahahaha.
2. No more bad vibes. The Secret!!
My friend, Michelle, has been urging us to live life the “Secret” way. This of course is referring to the popular book by Rhonda Byrne that talks about the universe bending over just to do what you want – if and only if you think positive and generate a lot of good wives, vives, bribes – errr, vibes.
3. No more “customer from hell”
If waiters and cashiers run away from me when they see me entering the establishment, that will really freak me out. I need to practice the “count from one to ten before steaming” so that I will no longer bark at really crappy service. I understand that no one really has to put up with crap and just tolerate really bad service but sometimes I get carried away and give hell to the waitress who is just doing her job.
4. Save. Save. Save.
In all honesty, I am not rich. Strip me off my parent’s money and the only assets I have are my boobs. Haha. I’m kidding. Besides that I mean, they can hardly sustain Cambodia so perhaps 2010 would be a good year to start, yes?
5. More trips to the salon.
If you have noticed lately, my hair has gone through so many processing it can hardly breathe now. I just can’t help but touch up my roots I like them brown. Perhaps in the future when they are already treatment-free, I can go back to straight black hair.
6. Be more timely from writing to uploading photos to simpy just being on time during dates. Yes, I apologize to my friends who keep patiently waiting for to me arrive. Oh, wait. My mom will be using the laptop for the meantime. Bummer.
7. Be more spiritual and this is not because I now live near the church.
8. Write a bucket list. 🙂
9. Be thankful for everyday blessings!
10. Read more books.
11. Be more challenged with everything.
12. Not really pressuring myself to do all these resolutions!
Whew. Before I made this I only had 5 bullets. Now there’s more! Hahaha. Here is the list of the things that I’m thankful for this year:
1. The end of mom’s agony at the Phil. bar exam
2. Good health and generous insurance companies who supply your super expensive Asthma maintenance
3. Events that didn’t botch up
4. Skills that are polished by constant practice and an endless support group (photography, makeup, HTML, etc). I have to boast that although I didn’t start this theme from scratch, the fact that I tweaked it myself from margins to adding sidebars is already overwhelming.
5. Friends, friends and more friends
6. Family that are always there accepting you and loving you
7. For a job that doesn’t require much from me except to do everything right
8. Basti and him
I love you all! 🙂