– donned a pink top, worn pink baubles, and used my pink polka-dotted bag all for the love of Mitz’s Birthday Blush tonight
– updated two of my Writer’s Blog
– smuggled my iPod inside my cube and plugged it on Jon’s speakers
– answered 4 questions at Yahoo! Answers
– almost cartwheeled when my manager signed my end-of-the-month leave
– took my asthma cocaine and several puffs of Ventolin and still didn’t feel better
– had some doctor feel my chest before claiming that I needed TLC
– moaned because my back hurts and didn’t realize everybody in my small department heard it
– befriended a fat cat at the pantry considering I. hate. Cats.
– Was thinking on going on steroids again. Sob.
– Missed Paula, my In Case of Emergency person.