Happy February! Sorry for the late post. Been to Cagayan de Oro again last weekend for my friend’s wedding. Will be posting that soon. Meanwhile, I just have to post my preemptive Sinulog blog.
Have anyone been ready for last month’s Sinulog festivities? Not that it requires TOO much effort to do that but when last year I attempted on what are the essentials and the must-haves you must tote around with you come the Sinulog 2010 Mardi Gras/Street Parties, I was not really doing so much this year.
1. Stampede-ready shoes. It is highly unlikely that a stampede happens during Sinulog street parties but a stampede usually means a scream fest because a Kapamilya celebrity is waving at them from their floats.
2. Sunblock. Carry one not wear it!
3. Water. Water. Water.
4. Street-Party light. This means that the lighter, the better. If you feel the need to carry essentials such as extra t-shirts, alcohol, cotton swabs, leave them in the car. Sling or messenger bags help keep you from worrying where you last placed your stuff.
5. Camera! Even if you didn’t sign up for the Sinulog Photo Contest and paid P650 for the PRESS ID, you can still get very beautiful stills even at the sidelines and viewing decks.
6. Lipgloss. Instant retouch, anyone? 🙂
7. Scholl for a bunion-free life!
Day 1, Friday
Dinner at The Walk with the boyfie before he goes to work.
This is my bad ass look. Trying too hard.
Boyfie pissed at being late. Teehee. Headed straight to Cebu International Convention Center (CICC) to watch Tom Woodfin’s “The Hawk” fight.
This is what happened to Tom’s opponent. Literally KO! Bo from y101fm was hosting and between rants and raves, that Iranian guy was knocked out! By Tom Woodfin! Hurray! I was so happy that I didn’t get to yell anymore. Too much testosterone there, kid.
After party at Penthouse with Shana, Aoi and Tom
Afterparty at the Penthouse with Fedz, Fedz’s cousin Shana and Tita Bernadette – I love her! With Jeffa Camello (below) from Cagayan de Oro, reprezent!
Day 2, Saturday
Saw Rachel Lobangco at VUDU with a boytoy. She is super gorgeous! Her hair is just divine.
Shana and Moi
The cast: Judee, Aoi, Jad, Jam, Fedz, Moi and Shana
Had a late night dinner at Ila Puti
Hello, Monin. You are such a big traitor. Lol.
Vice Ganda!! 🙂
Mark Doyle of Fierce Angel at the Club 93.1 Sinulog 2010 Event
Sinulog on the streets! Below, Jet and JV
at the Crown Regency grandstand and the indoor party that took place at the Crown
Now the thing is with Sinulog, you have to plan ahead! If you want to hang out, you just hang out! If you require to move around so much, don’t get your own booth. If you want to have fun, you have fun! 🙂 Till next year!